Due to rapid growth and development of inter-disciplinary graduate degrees in universities and research centers around the globe, International Journal of Information, Security, and Systems Management (IJISSM), as a publication of the Islamic Azad University Electronic Campus, aims to serve as a platform to enhance the scientific and technical level of the researchers and practitioners in related fields.
In this regard, the editorial board of the Journal welcomes contributions from respectful scholars, theorists, researchers, and graduate students from related areas and topics listed below.
The objectives of IJISSM are:
- To Promote the research and practice related to information technology, management, and security;
- To establish an effective channel of communication between national and international scientists, scholars, and academic centers;
- To serve as a platform for integrative analysis among policy-makers, researchers, and practitioners on the broad spectrum of internal and global issues.
The Journal is a forum to help students and scholars in various fields of information technology, industrial management, computer engineering, industrial engineering, and inter-disciplinary fields such as Internet law, cyber law, and information security.
Topics of interest include but not limited to:
- Theory and application of information technology, security systems, network security, and content protection;
- Principles of authorization and access control
- Cryptography and coding;
- Intrusion detection;
- Cryptographic protocols;
- Information technology management;
- Information systems security;
- IT's role in business;
- Business intelligence;
- Business process reengineering;
- E-Business and e-Commerce;
- Information technology in educational organizations;
- Social engineering;
- Knowledge management;
- Risk analysis and risk management;
- Geographic information systems (GIS);
- Data mining;
- Neural networks;
- Artificial intelligence:
- Decision support systems;
- Expert systems:
- Organizational intelligence;
- Information system project management;
- Enterprise resource planning;
- Information systems change management;